CE Classes through ZoomWe offer 3 hour courses for free. Contact us to register.
Looking for continuing education credits as an insurance professional? ServiceMaster EMT offers 3 hour courses for free through Zoom, designed to help insurance professionals better serve their policy holders.
Our insurance classes include each of the following benefits:
- Full approach to learning about the mitigation and remediation process
- Reduce property losses
- Improve customer service
- Reduce loss ratios
- Minimize customer loss
- Opportunity to fulfill needed credit hours
Al Olson Bio
With a goal to be a leader in the restoration industry, Al Olson has been working in the industry since 2005. He is IICRC-certified in water, smoke & odor, and fire as well as trained in public speaking and OSHA regulations. His professional experience includes training technicians in communications and safety protocol in the field as well as 5 years working for ServiceMaster.
Al looks forward to meeting you and sharing his experience in the restoration and cleaning industry to promote knowledge and awareness of disaster restoration procedures.
Contact Us to Register
CE Class Schedule
Zoom Password: smemt2020
- Saturday August 29th. 9:00am-12:00pm. – Insurance Fraud. Zoom ID: 91509298600. 3 Credits.
- Friday September 25th. 9:00am-12:00pm. – Hoarding. Zoom ID: 96930968594. 3 Credits
- Saturday September 26th. 9:00am-12:00pm. – Water Damage Mitigation. Zoom ID: 95786668590. 3 Credits
- Friday October 30th. 9:00am-12:00pm. – Water Damage For Mobile & Manufactured Homes. Zoom ID: 92168420139. 3 Credits
- Saturday October 31st. 9:00am-12:00pm. – Smoke and Odor. Zoom ID: 94565104505. 3 Credits.
- Saturday November 21st. 9:00am-12:00pm. – Ethics. Zoom ID: 94562284929. 3 Credits.
- Friday December 18th. 12:00pm-3:00pm. – Odor Mitigation. Zoom ID: 95782413724. 3 Credits.
- Saturday December 19th. 9:00am-12:00pm. – Mold Remediation & Containment. Zoom ID: 98533939043. 3 Credits.