CE Classes through ZoomWe offer 3 hour courses for free. Contact us to register.
Looking for continuing education credits as an insurance professional? ServiceMaster EMT offers 3 hour courses for free through Zoom, designed to help insurance professionals better serve their policy holders.
Our insurance classes include each of the following benefits:
- Full approach to learning about the mitigation and remediation process
- Reduce property losses
- Improve customer service
- Reduce loss ratios
- Minimize customer loss
- Opportunity to fulfill needed credit hours
Al Olson Bio
With a goal to be a leader in the restoration industry, Al Olson has been working in the industry since 2005. He is IICRC-certified in water, smoke & odor, and fire as well as trained in public speaking and OSHA regulations. His professional experience includes training technicians in communications and safety protocol in the field as well as 5 years working for ServiceMaster.
Al looks forward to meeting you and sharing his experience in the restoration and cleaning industry to promote knowledge and awareness of disaster restoration procedures.
Contact Us to Register
CE Class Schedule
1. Saturday May 30th. 9:00am-12:00pm – Personal Property Packout. #15816 3 Credits.
2. Friday June 19th. 12:00pm-3:00pm – Subrogation. #15817 3 Credits.
3. Saturday June 27th. 9:00am-12:00pm. – Hoarding. #19536. 3 Credits.
4. Saturday July 25th. 9:00am-1:00pm – Trauma Clean-Up. #19465 4 Credits.
5. Saturday August 29th. 9:00am-12:00pm. – Insurance Fraud. #15819. 3 Credits.
6. Friday September 25th. 9:00am-3:00pm. – Restorative Structural Drying. #11566. 6 Credits.
7. Saturday September 26th. 9:00am-12:00pm. – Errors & Omissions. #15818. 3 Credits.
8. Saturday October 31st. 9:00am-1:00pm. – Flood Insurance. #15977. 4 Credits.
9. Saturday November 21st. 9:00am-12:00pm. – Ethics #15762. 3 Credits.
10. Friday December 18th. 12:00pm-3:00pm. – Odor Mitigation. #18033. 3 Credits.
11. Saturday December 19th. 9:00am-12:00pm. – Mold Remediation & Containment. #18029. 3 Credits.