CE Classes through ZoomWe offer 3 hour courses for free. Contact us to register.
Looking for continuing education credits as an insurance professional? ServiceMaster EMT offers 3 hour courses for free through Zoom, designed to help insurance professionals better serve their policy holders.
Our insurance classes include each of the following benefits:
- Full approach to learning about the mitigation and remediation process
- Reduce property losses
- Improve customer service
- Reduce loss ratios
- Minimize customer loss
- Opportunity to fulfill needed credit hours
Al Olson Bio
With a goal to be a leader in the restoration industry, Al Olson has been working in the industry since 2005. He is IICRC-certified in water, smoke & odor, and fire as well as trained in public speaking and OSHA regulations. His professional experience includes training technicians in communications and safety protocol in the field as well as 5 years working for ServiceMaster.
Al looks forward to meeting you and sharing his experience in the restoration and cleaning industry to promote knowledge and awareness of disaster restoration procedures.
Contact Us to Register
CE Class Schedule
Zoom ID: 5727897389
Zoom Password: smemt2021
- Friday February 26th. Errors and Omissions. 9am-12pm. 3 Credits.
- Saturday February 27th. Ethics 9am-12pm. 3 Credits.
- Friday March 26th 9am-12pm. 3 Credits
- Saturday March 27th 9am-12pm. 3 Credits
- Friday April 23rd 9am-12pm. 3 Credits
- Saturday April 24th 9am-1pm. 4 Credits
- Friday May 21st 9am-12pm. 3 Credits
- Saturday May 22nd 9am-12pm. 3 Credits
Water Damage Mitigation For Manufactured Homes
- Friday June 25th 9am-12pm. 3 Credits
- Saturday June 26th 9am-12pm. 3 Credits