Water Damage Repair Services in Henderson, NV 89052Call ServiceMaster EMT at (800) 376-6678 for water damage restoration
and flood restoration in Henderson, NV
Water damage is difficult to prevent because it has many different sources like heavy rain, flooding, burst pipes, plumbing issues, and more. No matter the cause, excess water must be removed immediately to avoid additional damage to the building. ServiceMaster EMT provides emergency water damage restoration services to homes and businesses in Henderson, NV. Our professionals will remove excess moisture and standing water with our advanced extraction and drying equipment. We will then restore the damaged areas and materials to their original condition.
Problems Caused by Water Damage
If you discover water damage on your property, it is important to immediately act before it spreads. Water usually ends up on the lower floors during cases of flooding because water follows the route with the least resistance. Porous building materials like drywall, wood, and carpeting will absorb and trap the water, resulting in discoloration, warping, swelling, and mold growth in the structural core. If water damage is unaddressed, the structure of the property will weaken, and the excess moisture may trigger mold growth.
Water Damage Restoration
For emergency water damage repair services in Henderson, NV, contact ServiceMaster EMT at (800) 376-6678.
If your property has water damage, DO
- Use fans to assist drying and circulate the air
- Dry wet furniture
- Use dehumidifiers if the outside temperature is more than 60 degrees
- Use heat or air conditioning system based on the weather to help the drying
- Blot and mop excess water
- Lift draperies off the floor
- Move books, paintings, photos, and other valuables to a dry location
- Enhance drying by opening closet doors, luggage, and furniture drawers
- Remove wet floor coverings like area rugs
- Remove and dry wet fabric
- Dry wet furniture cushions by propping them up
If your property has water damage, DO NOT
- Use electronics on wet floors and carpeting
- Attempt to remove water with a vacuum
- Enter rooms with excess water without turning off the electricity
- Hesitate to call for emergency water damage repair services from ServiceMaster EMT
Water Damage Repair Process
At ServiceMaster EMT, our professionals can handle any kind of water damage restoration job and restore damaged materials. We will remove excess water and moisture with our advanced water extraction and dehumidification equipment. Next, we restore and clean all the areas and materials affected by water damage.
Our water damage cleanup services include:
- Assessment and inspection of the damage
- Dehumidification and water removal
- Post-job monitoring of the drying process
Call ServiceMaster EMT at (800) 376-6678 for 24/7 professional water damage cleanup services in Henderson, NV, and the surrounding areas.
Related Water Damage Restoration Services: