Dehumidification and Structural Drying in Las Vegas, NVServiceMaster EMT provides dehumidification and structural drying services to businesses in Las Vegas, NV
At ServiceMaster EMT, we provide complete dehumidification and structural drying services to extract excess water and moisture from affected materials in Las Vegas, NV. Our professionals are experienced in water damage restoration and use advanced dehumidification and drying equipment to extract the moisture from building materials, furnishings, and the air space.
You can expect the following with our dehumidification services:
Our IICRC certified technicians will ensure that all moisture is removed from your home or building, and we will also restore the affected areas.
Dehumidification in Las Vegas, NV
It is very important to address any level of water damage immediately. The excess water will not stop spreading through porous materials which will increase the damage as well as the risk for mold growth. Our technicians at ServiceMaster EMT understand the urgency when it comes to water damage which is why we arrive quickly after your call and take steps to dry your property.
When we arrive to your home or building, we will start taking the following steps:
- Our technicians will arrive with advanced dehumidification and drying equipment to dry out your property.
- We will evaluate the extent of the damage and form a thorough restoration plan.
- We use targeted methods to dehumidify the affected areas and materials with our equipment.
- Our dehumidification methods will dry your property effectively and efficiently.
Step by Step Structural Drying
Our technicians are IICRC certified in dehumidification and structural drying and we use the best equipment and methods of the industry. As soon as we arrive, we will evaluate the damage and form a dehumidification plan to dry the affected areas.
Our structural drying process includes the following steps:
1. Non-Invasive Moisture Detection
We will determine the full extent of the water absorption using electronic moisture detection meters. These meters allow us to measure the moisture content in building materials like wood and drywall in a non-invasive manner. Using the results from this testing along with psychometric factors like saturation and the thermodynamic properties for water and air vapors, we can create an effective dehumidification plan.
2. Water Extraction
Any excess water in the area needs to be extracted before the affected materials can be effectively dried. We use advanced water extraction equipment to remove excess water, and we will also remove building materials and objects that have been damaged beyond repair.
We will form a dehumidification plan based on the extent of the water absorption. Our drying and dehumidification equipment is set up strategically to increase airflow which will aid in the drying. Our dehumidification methods can effectively remove moisture from wood, drywall, flooring, ceilings, subflooring, and more. With proper drying and dehumidification, we can help prevent structural damage or mold growth to the affected materials.
We use the following equipment for dehumidification and structural drying:
- Industrial blowers: Industrial blowers are effective for drying homes that have been affected by flooding.
- Desiccant dehumidifiers: These dehumidifiers are used for large scale drying and use highly controlled warm air.
- Moisture meters: We use moisture meters and infrared camera technology to monitor the dehumidification progress. This allows us to adjust the process to provide more effective drying.
If your home or building in the Las Vegas, NV area has been affected by flooding or excess water, call our professionals at ServiceMaster EMT for dehumidification and structural drying.
We are available 24 hours a day at (800) 376-6678.