Fire Damage Restoration in Las Vegas, NVServiceMaster EMT will work diligently to return your property to its original state
Fires are such terrible disasters because of their ability to cause serious damage to the property and put lives at risk. Fires have several different sources and can easily start and spread throughout the building. Be sure to have the flames put out right away to ensure the safety of the residents of the building. However, fire damage persists after the fire is put out because smoke, soot, and other corrosive byproducts linger in the aftermath and continue to cause damage to the building.
ServiceMaster EMT fire damage restoration services for homes and businesses in the Las Vegas, NV. Our professionals will arrive onsite quickly and immediately stabilize the building to prevent additional damage. We will then begin the pre-cleaning process in order to clean and restore materials and items damaged by soot and smoke.
Fire Damage Problems
Fires cause severe damage to furnishings, materials, and the structural elements of the building. Corrosive byproducts like soot, smoke, and residue are a result of synthetic materials burned in the fire and will cause further damage to building materials and objects. Fire-damaged objects will experience etching and discoloration and this damage will become permanent if you avoid seeking cleaning and restoration services.
Like corrosive byproducts, smoke odors linger after the fire is put out and cause additional damage. If not properly cleaned, the odor can even last after the restoration process. Smoke odors spread quickly because they are pervasive and get absorbed by porous materials like wood and drywall. Our professionals use advanced deodorization methods and equipment, including hydroxyl technology, ozone technology, Nano carbon technology, and thermal fogging. These methods extract the odor particles from the affected materials and areas.
Fire Damage Restoration Las Vegas, NV
If your property has fire damage, DO:
- Call ServiceMaster EMT right away for fire damage restoration services
- Open windows and doors to increase air flow if temperature is over 60 degrees
- Wipe off porcelain, aluminum, and chrome surfaces
- Change your furnace’s air filter
- Dispose of food containers
- Put a damp washcloth over every vent to filter soot from the air
- Clean your refrigerator if the electricity is out
- Save damaged clothes for dry cleaning services
If your property has fire damage, DO NOT:
- Touch surfaces and materials affected by soot so the oils on your hand don’t cause additional damage
- Attempt to clean the soot yourself
- Attempt to clean your upholstery or carpeting
- Use electronics until a professional has inspected them and confirmed they’re safe
- Use ceiling fixtures attached to a wet ceiling
Fire Restoration Process
Our technicians have the proper equipment and training to restore and repair fire-damaged homes and buildings. We will perform structural repairs, restore materials and objects damaged by soot and smoke, and provide water damage restoration for any materials damaged from the fire hoses. ServiceMaster EMT will work diligently to return your property to its original state.
Our fire and smoke damage cleanup services include:
- Soot removal
- Board up and tarping services
- Contents restoration and pack-out services
- Upholstery, rug, and carpet cleaning
- Electronic appliances restoration
- Restoration dry cleaning
For professional fire damage restoration services in Las Vegas, NV, contact ServiceMaster EMT at (800) 376-6678.
Related Fire Damage Restoration Services:
Fire Damage Restoration Services Los Angeles, CA
Fire Damage Repair Ontario, CA
Fire Restoration Bullhead City, AZ
Fire Mitigation Henderson, NV
Fire Restoration Process
Fire Damage Restoration Tips
Fire Damage FAQ