Sewage Cleanup in Las Vegas, NVServiceMaster EMT provides sewage cleanup services to businesses in Las Vegas, NV
Dealing with standing water in a home or building is stressful enough, but the situation is much worse if the water is contaminated by sewage. Sewage water can cause serious, irreversible property damage as porous building materials and furnishings absorb the water and the waste materials with it. Sewage also contains harmful toxins that can put your health in danger.
If you believe that the flood water on your property is contaminated by sewage, you must call our professionals at ServiceMaster EMT right away. We provide complete sewage cleanup services for homes and businesses in Las Vegas, NV and the surrounding areas. Our IICRC-certified technicians use advanced equipment and cleaning methods to ensure that the sewage is safely removed and the affected areas and materials are cleaned and restored.
Danger of Sewage Backups
The presence of sewage in your home or building is a major issue. Sewage typically gets indoors in one of two ways; either because of a sewage backup or natural flooding in which water mixed with sewage floods a building. When this occurs, porous building materials and furnishings will absorb the sewage water and the waste materials along with it. This can quickly result in permanent damage of the affected materials.
Another major issue with sewage is the threat is poses to your health. Sewage water contains dangerous toxins that can spread infection or disease. It is important to avoid all contact with water contaminated with sewage and call our experts immediately.
Sewage Cleanup in Las Vegas, NV
Our technicians at ServiceMaster EMT use proven methods to safely remove sewage water from homes and commercial buildings. We can also remove permanently damaged materials and restore furnishings and building materials that can be salvaged. The entire affected area will then be cleaned and disinfected to eliminate dangerous toxins that could spread infection or disease.
Our sewage cleaning services include the following steps:
- Emergency Response: Our professionals can respond to emergencies involving sewage backups 24 hours a day. We will arrive quickly to assess the situation and begin containing the damage.
- Debris Removal: We will remove the sewage completely using advanced water extraction methods and remove materials that have been damaged beyond repair.
- Disinfection: The entire area is cleaned and disinfected with powerful cleaning products to eliminate dangerous pathogens.
- Odor Removal: We can remove odors from the sewage using advanced methods and equipment.
- Help with Insurance: Our professionals will work with you and your insurance provider through the claims process.
Emergency Response in Las Vegas, NV
Sewage backups and flooding create a dangerous situation in homes and buildings. Make sure you call our professionals at ServiceMaster EMT right away to remove the sewage from your property and restore the affected area to a safe condition.
You can reach us 24 hours a day for emergency sewage cleaning in Las Vegas, NV by calling (800) 376-6678.