Water Extraction in Las Vegas, NVServiceMaster EMT provides water extraction services to businesses in Las Vegas, NV
Water damage to your property can be caused by sources inside and outside of the building. External factors include flooding and rain. Burst pipes and leaking are some internal factors. Regardless of the source, water damage must be addressed immediately in order to limit the spread of the damage. Porous structural material can absorb excess water and moisture, leading to mold growth and rot. It is important to contact a professional water extraction service provider who can thoroughly treat and restore the areas of the property affected by water damage.
ServiceMaster EMT has professionally certified technicians who can effectively and efficiently provide water extraction in Las Vegas, NV.We use the industry’s best water extraction and drying equipment which allow us to quickly and thoroughly restore your property from the effects of water damage. Responding to water damage in a timely matter is crucial for reducing the spread of further damage. We are reachable 24/7 to respond to emergency water damage situations.
Water Damage Risks
The lasting effects of water damage to your property can develop into more serious issues if not addressed in a timely matter. Improper drying of the affected area can also lead to further damage developing. The effects of water damage include:
- Mold, mildew, and rot: If left sitting or improperly dried, porous building materials can absorb excess water and moisture, leading to mold growth. Mold can cause further issues such as structural damage and health concerns.
- Weakened structure: Ceilings, walls, floors, and building supporting materials can become weakened from excessive exposure to water and moisture. This can increase the chances of property loss, structural collapse and possible bodily injury.
- Electrical fire: Electrical fires may occur if water damage spreads to electrical wiring in appliances and walls.
- Insects and pests: Mosquitoes, midges, and other insects nest in moist environments. Standing water left unattended can lead to an infestation of insects and pests on your property.
Water Extraction Las Vegas, NV
ServiceMaster EMT technicians are specially trained to perform water extraction services. First, we will assess the affected area of the property and determine the initial source of the water damage. Next, we will remove excess water by using professional water extraction equipment. Finally, we will use advanced drying equipment to quickly and properly dry the area.
Professionals You Can Trust
As a water extraction and mitigation service provider for over two decades, ServiceMaster EMT is greatly experienced and capable of providing service of the utmost quality. We are a privately-owned company and we take pride in our high reputation. When working with our restoration professionals, you can expect:
- IICRC-certified restoration techniques and certification
- The industry’s best restoration technology and equipment
- Guaranteed satisfaction with our work
In additional to residential and commercial properties, we also service government buildings, medical facilities, educational facilities, industrial buildings, and offshore/maritime structures.
If your property has suffered water damage in the Las Vegas, NV area, immediately call (800) 376-6678 for professional water extraction restoration services.
Water Mitigation Las Vegas, NV
Water Extraction San Diego, CA
Flood Cleanup Las Vegas, NV
Water Damage Restoration Las Vegas, NV
Mold Removal Las Vegas, NV
Water Extraction Henderson, NV
Water Extraction Los Angeles, CA