Biohazard Cleanup in Los Angeles, CAFor emergency biohazard cleanup services in the Los Angeles area
contact ServiceMaster EMT
From biological materials like blood to sewage to mold, numerous biohazard materials can be found in your residential or commercial property. These substances are hazardous and can jeopardize your building’s safety and the health and well-being of any inhabitants. Because of this, if you have such materials present in your home or building, then it’s crucial to have them professionally removed to prevent health and safety concerns.
Biohazard Cleanup Los Angeles, CA
At ServiceMaster EMT, our restoration contractors are certified to provide properties in Los Angeles, CA, with complete crime scene cleanup services that include biohazard and trauma scene cleanup. We remove environmental hazards from homes and buildings in a safe manner and then proceed with the service by cleaning and disinfecting the affected areas.
ServiceMaster EMT is one of California’s top companies for licensed biohazard material cleaning and removal. We remove mold, and other hazardous materials by using the industry’s best methods.
Trauma and Crime Scene Cleanup
The professionals we employ at ServiceMaster EMT will conduct safe, effective biohazard material cleaning and removal on your property. We specialize in extreme cleaning and are properly trained to work with biohazard materials. Furthermore, we will prevent health issues by fully decontaminating the scene. Mold, blood, asbestos, and other biohazard materials contain hazardous toxins that can result in infection or disease. Knowing this, it’s imperative that only certified professionals conduct biohazard cleaning. This is because improper cleaning and restoration methods can increase the chance for health problems.
Our technicians have the industry’s best equipment and cleaning products for safe biohazard material cleaning and property restoration. Whether the situation concerns an abandoned property or a thriving business, we are prepared to provide our services for any biohazard material case.
Our technicians use the following equipment to safely restore your home or business:
- Air purifiers and masks
- Containers and tools
- High-grade disinfectants
- Industrial cleaning supplies
- Ladders and long reach handles
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Waste removal solvents
Many situations can involve dangerous biohazard materials. The following scenarios are among those that we, through our environmental services, are prepared to help with:
- Crime and Trauma Scene Cleanup: Serious accidents and violent crimes can happen at any moment, but they lead to severely dangerous, overwhelming sites. These scenes often have blood, tissues, and other organic matter present, which can be a serious threat to people’s health. Our professional technicians have the necessary equipment to conduct biohazard material removal and restore your property to a clean, safe condition. If the scenario also involves a crime, then we will cooperate with law enforcement during the ongoing investigation.
- Asbestos Removal: In 1979, the EPA banned the use of asbestos, because asbestos was discovered to be harmful to humans. If your home or building was built prior to 1979, it’s important to have it inspected for asbestos, because it may contain this dangerous substance. Our technicians are qualified to inspect your property for any asbestos and will remove the substance in a safe manner, using proper equipment and tools.
- Lead Removal: Similar to asbestos, the EPA also banned the use of lead in 1979, because lead was discovered to be poisonous to humans. Lead might be present in your property’s pipes or paint. This is dangerous, because the lead can seep into the environment and result in various health concerns. Among the illnesses it may trigger are rashes and respiratory problems. Our professional technicians will do a thorough property inspection for lead and will remove any cases of it. Our lead abatement services are safe, secure, and effective. With our help, lead will be unable to release its particles into the air, so it will be unable to cause secondary property damage or health problems.
Historic Architecture Preservation
Homes and buildings that were built before 1979 may contain traces of asbestos or lead. Because of this, a lot of our projects concerning asbestos and lead abatement and removal are for historic homes and buildings. These properties need to be handled with great care, and our technicians are aware of this. We work with these properties in a sensitive manner, preserving the historic architecture and restoring or upgrading the antique building materials.
Our professionals carefully plan asbestos and lead removal for historic homes and buildings to ensure their appearance and integrity are preserved.
Trauma Cleanup Los Angeles, CA
If your residential or commercial property has been affected by mold or biohazard materials like blood, tissue, and other organic tissue, reach out to ServiceMaster EMT for help from our biohazard cleanup services. Our technicians will clean and restore your property in a safe manner. We are one of the best decontamination cleaning services in California, so our staff is prepared to evaluate the threat, limit the potential risk, remove the hazardous materials, and completely clean your home or business.
For 24/7 biohazard, trauma, and crime scene cleanup services in Los Angeles, CA, call ServiceMaster EMT at (800) 376-6678.