Water Damage Restoration in Los Angeles, CAServiceMaster EMT provides professional water damage restoration and repair services
Water damage has a variety of causes, such as flooding, heavy rain, plumbing issues, burst pipes, and more. Regardless of the source, water damage needs to be removed right away because if not, it will spread and do additional damage to your property.
ServiceMaster EMT provides professional water damage restoration and repair services to homes and businesses in Los Angeles, CA. Our technicians use advanced drying and extraction equipment to remove standing water and excess moisture from your property. We will then restore all damaged materials and belongings to their original state.
Problems Caused by Water Damage
Taking immediate action after water damage is important because of how easily it spreads and causes further damage. In cases of flooding, water follows the path with the least resistance and typically ends up on lower floors. The water is then absorbed by porous materials, such as wood, drywall, carpet, and other building materials.
What results is swelling, discoloration, warping, and even mold growth in the structure of the building. If water damage is untreated for a long period of time, it will weaken the structure of the building and the moisture increases the risk of mold.
Water Damage Repair
Contact ServiceMaster EMT at (800) 376-6678 for professional water damage mitigation services in the Los Angeles, CA, area.
If your property has water damage, DO:
- Contact ServiceMaster EMT for professional water damage restoration services
- Open doors and closets to create air flow
- Keep all draperies off the floor
- Blot and/or mop water
- Wipe down wet furniture
- Pack water-damaged books together to avoid warping
- Put valuable photos, documents, and personal belongings somewhere safe
If your property has water damage, DO NOT:
- Enter a room with standing water if the electricity is on
- Use any electronics if property is still wet
- Clean mold yourself
- Remove carpeting or other permanent flooring
- Attempt to vacuum the water
Water Damage Restoration Process
Our technicians at ServiceMaster EMT are equipped to handle water damage restoration jobs of any size and restore all kinds of water-damaged property. We use advanced dehumidification and water extraction equipment to remove excess moisture and standing water. Afterward, we clean and restore all the items and areas affected by water damage.
Our water damage cleanup involves:
- Inspection and assessment of the damage
- Water removal and dehumidification
- Post-job monitoring of the drying process
Contact ServiceMaster at (800) 376-6678 for 24/7 emergency water damage restoration services in Los Angeles, CA.
Related Water Damage Restoration Services: