Fire Damage Restoration in Orange County, CAOur technicians will stabilize your property as soon as they arrive onsite
Fires are dangerous and overwhelming to have affect your home or business. The fire poses an immediate threat to anyone nearby and can cause a widespread amount of damage to the property. Even after the fire has been extinguished, the smoke, soot, and other corrosive byproducts that remain after the flames have been put out will continue to spread. Prompt response to fire disasters is crucial in trying to keep the damage from becoming permanent.
ServiceMaster EMT provides professional fire damage restoration services to homes and businesses in Orange County, CA. When our technicians arrive to the property, we will work promptly to stabilize the damage to prevent possible structural collapse. Then we will use our pre-cleaning methods to prevent the smoke and soot damage from becoming permanent.
Damage Caused by Fires
The direct flames of a fire disaster can cause widespread damage to structural materials, furnishings and personal contents. The damage caused by the immediate flames is often permanent, but materials and contents that are mildly damaged must be treated quickly to prevent them from becoming ruined.
Once the flames have been put out, corrosive byproducts like smoke, soot, and oily residue are left behind by the fire and can continue to spread damage throughout the property. Corrosive byproducts are the result of synthetic materials burning.
Strong smoke odors are also left behind by fire disasters and must be treated with powerful deodorizers to effectively remove the odor from materials and furnishings.
Fire Damage Restoration in Orange County, CA
When our IICRC-certified technicians at ServiceMaster EMT arrive to your property in Orange County, CA in response to your fire emergency, we will assess the overall damage and stabilize the property structure. Through our pre-cleaning process, we will work swiftly to effectively prevent damage from smoke and soot from becoming permanent.
Our professional fire damage restoration services include:
- Prompt response to emergencies 24/7
- Restoring damaged items and content cleaning
- Wall, carpet, upholstery, and ceiling cleaning
- Odor removal
- Smoke and soot cleaning
- Content Cleaning and Pack-out services
We are fully prepared to address the damage caused by a fire disaster. We can also address any water damage caused from putting out the fire.
Responding to Fire Damage
If your home or property in Orange County, CA has been damaged by a fire disaster, contact ServiceMaster EMT for our professional fire damage restoration services. While you wait for our prompt arrival, follow these tips to help limit the damage from spreading further:
Response to Fire Damage – What to DO:
- If the weather permits, open all the doors and windows to help air out the property
- Completely clean out the refrigerator
- Throw away food containers and any food exposed to the fire and smoke
- Wipe off chrome, porcelain, and aluminum materials to prevent further damage
- Place a damp cloth over the return and supply vents to filter soot from the air
- Gather smoke-damaged clothing to be cleaned by a dry-cleaner
Response to Fire Damage – What NOT to Do:
- Do not clean any soot damage yourself
- Do not use any electronics until a professional has inspected and confirmed they are safe
- Do not attempt to clean carpeting or upholstery
- Do not use any ceiling fixtures attached to a wet ceiling
- Due to the oils on your skin, do not touch any surfaces damaged by soot to avoid the damage becoming permanent
ServiceMaster EMT can be reached 24/7 at (800) 376-6678 for our emergency fire damage restoration services in Orange County, CA.