This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for servicemaster-emt.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Nevada Senate Bill 220 (SB 220) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- The Nevada Senate bill (SB 220) was signed into law on October 1st, 2019, allowing Nevada consumers the right to opt-out of having the operator of a website or online services to sell their personal information.
- Similar to the Nevada SB 220, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) was signed into law to take effect on January 1st, 2020, also disallowing online services to sell consumer private information.
- This bill was introduced to disallow sales and spam calls from disrupting Nevada and California residents. Under these new laws, a consumer may submit a request directing the website operator not to sell any information collected from the consumer.
- ServiceMaster EMT ensures to protect the personal information of all customers kept on file and does not release or sell this information without the consent of the consumer, fully abiding by SB 220 and the CCPA.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.servicemaster-emt.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- San Diego County, CA
- San Bernardino County, CA
- Los Angeles County, CA
- Ventura County, CA
- Orange County, CA
- Riverside County, CA
Mohave County, AZ
- Carson, City, NV
- Churchill County, NV
- Clark County, NV
- Douglas County, NV
- Elko County, NV
- Esmeralda County, NV
- Eureka County, NV
- Humboldt County, NV
- Lander County, NV
- Lincoln County, NV
- Lyon County, NV
- Mineral County, NV
- Nye County, NV
- Pershing County, NV
- Storey County, NV
- Washoe County, NV
- White Pine County, NV