Fire Damage Restoration in San Diego, CAServiceMaster EMT provides professional fire damage restoration services
Fire disasters can cause devastating damage in a short period of time. It may be one of the most dangerous disasters, especially considering the threat to everyone’s safety. However, fire damage doesn’t stop once the flames are extinguished; smoke, soot, and other corrosive byproducts are often left behind. It is best to contact a professional restoration service to treat the affected areas and reduce the risk of permanent damage.
ServiceMaster EMT provides professional fire damage restoration for homes and businesses in the San Diego, CA area. Upon arrival, our technicians will work quickly to stabilize the structure and prevent further damage.
Fire Restoration in San Diego, CA
Problems Caused by Fire Damage
Naturally, the greater amount of exposure to the flames, the higher the chances structural materials, furnishings, and personal content can sustain permanent damage. Unfortunately, even after the flames are out, corrosive byproducts like smoke, soot, and oily residue are left behind and continue to spread throughout the property.
Damages caused by corrosive materials can include discoloration, etching, and smoke odors. The sooner the fire, smoke, and soot damages are addressed, the more likely the structural materials and personal content can be saved.
If Your Property Has Fire Damage – What to DO:
- Air out the property by opening all doors and windows
- Change the air filter for the furnace
- Dispose all food in case of possible smoke exposure
- Wear gloves when wiping down chrome, porcelain, Formica or aluminum
- Place a damp cloth over the return and supply vents to filter soot from the air
- Bring your smoke-damaged clothing items to a dry-cleaner to be thoroughly cleaned
- Contact ServiceMaster EMT for emergency fire and smoke damage restoration
If Your Property Has Fire Damage – What NOT to Do:
- Do not touch any surface with your bare hands because the natural oils from your skin mixed with the soot damage can cause permanent damage
- Do not try cleaning any of the soot damages yourself
- Do not use any electronics unless a professional has deemed them safe for use
- Do not try cleaning the carpeting or upholstery
Fire Damage Restoration in San Diego, CA
Our technicians are trained and equipped to treat, clean, and repair damages to your home or business caused by a fire. We can also address any water damage caused by fire hoses.
Our professional fire damage restoration services include:
- Emergency pre-cleaning
- Stabilizing the property structure
- Content cleaning and pack-out services
- Carpet, upholstery, wall, and ceiling cleaning
- Odor removal
- Smoke and soot cleaning
- Working with your insurance agency during the claims process
Experiencing a fire within your home or business can be overwhelming and stressful. But ServiceMaster EMT is here to help the process of recovering with property and content restoration.
We can be reached 24/7 to respond to emergencies. Give us a call at 800-376-6678 for professional fire damage restoration in the San Diego, CA area.