Water Removal in San Diego, CAServiceMaster EMT provides professional water removal services
Water damage to your home or building may be the result of a burst pipe, overflow, sewage backup or natural flooding. But regardless of the source, the affected areas must be addressed quickly to prevent the spread of damage.
Excess water can be absorbed by the porous building materials, leading to extensive structural damage and possible mold growth. As such, it is best to consult a professional service to thoroughly dry and repair the affected areas.
ServiceMaster EMT provides professional water removal services for homes and businesses in San Diego, CA and the surrounding areas. We are equipped with the best water removal and drying equipment available in the industry. Our technicians are also IICRC-certified and specially trained to remove all standing water and repair structural damages.
Water Removal in San Diego, CA
Water Damage Risks
Regardless of the water’s source, it must be removed immediately. Untreated or poorly treated water damage could also result in additional damage like:
- Mold, mildew, and rot: In as little as 24 hours, structural materials affected by water damage can begin to rot. The longer the materials are exposed to the water, the more severe the damage.
- Weakened structural integrity: Structural materials like flooring, walls, building supports, and ceilings have a higher risk of caving or collapsing the longer they are exposed to water.
- Increased risk of electrical fire: If electrical wiring in the walls and appliances are exposed to the water, the risk of an electrical fire increases significantly.
- Insects and pests: Pests like mosquitoes and midges often make their nests in standing water. Unattended standing water in your home or building may lead to an infestation.
Water Removal Process
When faced with water damage, prompt response is crucial in minimizing overall damage. That is why ServiceMaster EMT is available 24/7 to respond to emergencies. Upon arrival to your property, our technicians will locate the source of the water and contain the damage. Next, we will complete a thorough inspection to devise a restoration plan that meets your specific needs.
We will use professional water removal and drying equipment to remove the standing water and dry the affected areas. Finally, we will address any structural repairs as needed. If the water damage resulted in mold growth, we can provide mold remediation services.
Professionals You Can Trust
ServiceMaster EMT has been providing quality water removal and restoration services in San Diego, CA and the surrounding area for over 35 years. Our technicians are also trained and experienced to address the damage if you have questions. We are a privately-owned company dedicated to serving our community in times of disaster and guarantee our work as your satisfaction is important to us.
In addition to commercial and residential property, we provide services to many industries like:
- Educational facilities
- Medical facilities
- Industrial buildings and structures
- Government buildings
- Offshore/maritime structures
If your home or building is experiencing water damage, contact ServiceMaster EMT at 800-376-6678 for professional water removal services.
Related Water Damage Services:
Water Mitigation San Diego, CA
Dehumidification San Diego, CA
Water Extraction San Diego, CA
Flood Cleanup San Diego, CA
Water Damage Restoration Los Angeles, CA
Water Damage Restoration Henderson, NV
Water Damage Restoration Las Vegas, NV
Water Damage Restoration Bullhead City, AZ
Water Damage Restoration Ontario, CA