Dehumidification in Los Angeles, CAProfessional dehumidification services after water damage
in the Los Angeles, CA area
ServiceMaster EMT helps homes and businesses in Los Angeles, CA recover from water damage by providing quality dehumidification and structural drying services. We employ licensed, experienced professionals who will provide efficient restoration and thoroughly dry out your property and affected contents.
Our IICRC-certified technicians will perform the following tasks within our dehumidification and structural drying services:
Our professional technicians will remove water and excess moisture from your home or business, thoroughly dry out any affected materials and contents, and restore your property to its previous condition.
Dehumidification Los Angeles, CA
When it comes to emergencies, time is crucial, and this is especially the case with water damage. The longer you wait to get help, the more time water has to spread to new areas and cause more damage, becoming absorbed by porous building materials. At ServiceMaster EMT, we know how much of a difference time can make. This is why, within an hour of your call for help, our team will arrive to your property to begin restoration work.
Our technicians will take the following actions after arriving:
- Upon arrival, our technicians will immediately start the restoration process, coming equipped with industrial dehumidification and drying equipment.
- Our technicians will evaluate the damage’s extent, taking a thorough approach to the restoration process.
- To properly dry your property and contents, our technicians use aggressive, targeted drying methods.
- Our technicians will work to restore your property in an efficient manner.
Structural Drying: Step-by-Step
The professional technicians we employ at ServiceMaster EMT are properly certified and trained to provide dehumidification and structural drying services. They are ready to help out any homes and businesses in need. Upon arriving to your residential or commercial property, we will get to work immediately: evaluating the affected areas, taking down measurements, and determining the best approach.
The following steps are included within our structural drying process:
1. Non-Invasive Electronic Moisture Detection
To start, we will use advanced electronic moisture detection meters to measure the moisture levels in your property. With this technology, our technicians can measure the moisture levels of wall interiors and building cavities without damaging your property. The results then allow us to determine the best course of action for a quick, efficient drying.
When determining the equipment and layout needed for effective drying, we use various psychometric factors: calculations of thermodynamic properties for water and air vapors, saturation levels, and room measurement. We will constantly monitor the process by using non-invasive moisture meters.
2. Water Extraction
Before drying can be done, water and excess moisture need to be eliminated. We will provide moisture and water extraction using advanced equipment. With proper and thorough drying, building materials should not sustain structural damage or mold growth.
To develop the necessary airflow for proper drying, our technicians will remove waterlogged building materials. Additionally, we can treat ceilings, drywall, flooring, wood, foundation walls, interior walls, attics, subflooring, and other building materials that have been damaged. If these materials are dried incorrectly, then they will sustain further damage.
Our drying services are customized to every situation. Our technicians will decide and develop the best airflow patterns for your property. We also take a strategic approach when setting up drying equipment throughout the property, strategically placing our equipment for thorough structural drying.
The following equipment is used during the drying and dehumidification process:
- Industrial blowers: Industrial blowers work in a precise manner and work well for drying properties following a residential flood.
- Desiccant dehumidifiers: When there’s extreme water saturation, desiccant drying is often used. This type of drying works on a large scale and uses highly controlled warm air.
- Moisture meters: Our technicians will take various moisture measurements throughout the drying process. We track the progress by using infrared camera technology. With constant monitoring, we can do a better job at targeting and enhancing our drying process.
If you have a residential or commercial property in Los Angeles, CA, that has suffered water damage, then reach out to ServiceMaster EMT right away for our structural drying and dehumidification services.
We can be reached for emergency drying services on a 24/7 basis by calling (800) 376-6678.
Related Water Damage Services:
Dehumidification Services Las Vegas, NV
Sewage Cleanup Los Angeles, CA
Water Damage Repair FAQ
Water Damage Restoration Las Vegas, NV
Water Damage Restoration Henderson, NV
Water Damage Restoration Bullhead City, AZ
Water Damage Restoration Ontario, CA