Odor Removal in Los Angeles, CAFor odor removal services in the Los Angeles area
contact ServiceMaster EMT
When you return to your restored home or business following a disaster, you understandably feel relieved. However, you may discover that, although your property is safe and in good condition, there’s an odor lingering throughout. Structures commonly have a lingering odor in the aftermath of a disaster. It may be a result of mold, biological matter, smoke, or something else. No matter what’s causing the odor, you need to seek professional help to have the smell eliminated.
ServiceMaster EMT can remove all types of odors from homes and business through the smoke deodorization and odor removal services we provide in Los Angeles, CA.
Our restoration contractors have industry-leading deodorization equipment, including thermal fogging and Nano carbon technology. We use these to remove the following odors from your property:
- Musty odors produced by water and/or mold
- Fire and smoke odors
- Biological and death scene odors
- Pet and dead animal odors
Deodorization Los Angeles, CA
Included with the deodorization services we provide are:
- Odor removal at its source
- Air washing
- Contaminated air treatment
- Contaminated structural elements and furnishings treatment
- Porous surface sealing
- Deodorization process documentation
Types of Odors
Within our deodorization process, we will eliminate the following types of odors:
- Water damage and mold odors: These odors are usually produced by excessive amounts of water and moisture and the resulting mold growth it may cause.
- Fire and smoke odors: These odors typically affect air spaces and damage structural elements and furnishings.
- Biological odors: These smells are often produced by bodily fluids, such as blood, and by dead animals and other biological matter.
If your home or business in Los Angeles, CA, has a lingering odor, then seek help from our smoke deodorization and odor removal services by calling (800) 376-6678.
Related Restoration Services: